Le mercredi 29 mai 2019, 10:39:17 CEST Markus Fischer a écrit :
> My understanding from the RFC is that that the grouping is not relevant,
> the `_` is stripped regardless.
>
> Am I wrong?

No you’re not, the RFC allows grouping as the coder wants.

Which is why I think it may cause problems because the way the coder wants to
group digits and the way easier for me to read is not always the same.
As Christoph M. Becker states there are already problems like this with choice
of names for variables and code style and such, but until now numbers were a
safe place that always looks the same.

If people want to see big numbers broke up in groups of 3 I would expect their
IDE to do this on numbers for them.

But I do get the point of the RFC for hexa and bit masks.

Côme