Den 2019-09-18 kl. 21:44, skrev Claude Pache:

Le 18 sept. 2019 à 18:28, Nikita Popov <nikita....@gmail.com> a écrit :

I just realized that I missed one notice here, because it is generated from
a different location: "Constant %s already defined" (The define/const will
be ignored and the previous value used.)

It would be great to have that as an exception for optimization reasons,
but as it's only a notice right now ... what do people think about
promoting it to a warning?

Nikita
Since attempting to define an already defined constant fails to perform the
expected operation (i.e., defining the constant to *that* value), I think that
a Warning is very reasonable.

—Claude

I also think that a warning would be appropriate here.
Have stumbled on it myself, not having notices on.

r//Björn L