Thanks for the clarification Christoph!
Somehow I couldn't see it when looking for the commit hash. Sorry for
the disturbance in the list here.

PS: I find it funny that even though I'm the original author of the
code, I don't show as a contributor in any statistics.
It'd be a shame to not be considered as a valid voter for "lack of
recent contribution" to the language.

Cheers,

--
Guilherme Blanco