Hello,

On Thu, 5 Sep 2019 at 03:45, Sascha Schumann
<sascha.schum...@myrasecurity.com> wrote:

> Looking good (test 3).
>
> Please alert syst...@php.net if you have issues sending emails to
> *@lists.php.net.
>
> Sascha
>
> --

Confirming that most spam got nicely reduced now. Thank you for
enabling spam filters. There are now only few of those spam mails
passing through but I guess reading one or two messages with pharmacy
and similar content can be ignored and deleted on the mods side.

> Who can we add as moderators?

Oh, another thing. Increasing number of moderators here (on mailing
lists) doesn't help in any way. Still each moderator has the same
amount of emails to go through and the work load is not distributed
but duplicated. If we all understand this. But hopefully the relevant
emails could be approved on time anyhow.

Cheers.
--
Peter Kokot