Hey Michal,

Overall, I like the idea of simplifying constructors. I downvoted the RFC
because:

 * I don't like/want co-existence of ctor and initializer
 * `__set` interactions seem to also be a lot of non-trivial added
complexity.

If this was a short-hand for a constructor replacement (exposed in the same
way downstream and in reflection) I'd totally be for it, but as it is it
blurs the entire class definition by a lot, making things very difficult to
anything reflection-ish based.