*Jrules candidates local to Philadelphia, PA.*

*Position: Developer*

*Location: Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration: 4 month contract that can be extended*

*Position Summary:*

·          This project is the Guardian Pro – Loss Management project, this
is an entirely new infrastructure for Radian’s Loss Management group and
will eventually replace all of our current legacy applications.   A policy
service will take data and complete calculations which will be run against
contract information and will be utilized as reference data within JRules.
The goal of this project  is to validate that incoming claims have been
reported in a  timely manner, and within Radian’s  policy constraints.  The
end goal of this is to have JRules flag claims that are not in accordance
with current policy data.

*Duties and Responsibilities:*

·         We will be working on multiple applications for Loss Management:

·         Creating a service for claim calculation.  This will also use the
contract data but will verify that expenses and advances that are part of
the claim information is acceptable to be paid by Radian.  The goal of this
is to lower our claims we are paying by either removing certain expenses or
lowering the amounts based on the rules.

·         Also will be implementing some high level workflow functions that
help us route records to certain departments, analysts, etc.  This will help
prioritize the work in a more efficient manner.

·         Using a Detailed workflow, will be implementing rules within the 3
rd party application that we purchased.

·         Prefer former experience with  workflow rules as well as
calculations that are needed in JRules.

* *

*Required Skills* **

·         Solution design skills, hands on programming/build experience

·          JRules testing experience.

·         Extensive experience using WSDL’s and utilizing different
mechanisms of moving data through the system is needed.

·         Experience with both a Linux and Windows 2003 operating systems**

·         Previous Database experience using SQL  Server 2005**

 **

*Nice to Haves: *Heavy Java communication and SOAP/XML Communication
experience, former Mortgage industry experience.
Thank you.

* PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUMES TO MY OFFICIAL ID BELOW*

*Best Regards*

*Chris**
Nihaki Systems,Inc.
Tel:  732  823  6471*103*