6 months
located in Secaucus, New Jersey

*MUST BE STRONG WITH THE FOLLOWING:*

Hands on experience building, integrating and delivering Logical and
Physical data models for use in an Inmon data warehouse
In depth knowledge of Inmon enterprise data warehouses design and
implementation
MUST have ERwin experience
Industry data Models

Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.

Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) is a complex Inmon-style data warehouse and
is expected to become the Single Source of Truth for Global and Area systems
throughout the firm.

*2.  High Level Explanation:*

Enterprise Data Warehouse system uses Professional Services Industry data
model as our starting point for our data model customizations.
*3.  Day to day tasks:*

Work with business, source system subject matter experts and consuming
system subject matter experts to customize Professional Services Industry
data model.  In ERwin Data Modeling tool, they will customize Logical and
Physical data models that support the needs of an Inmon-style Enterprise
Data Warehouse.
*4.  Technical Environment:*

Work with business, source system subject matter experts and consuming
system subject matter experts to customize Professional Services Industry
data model.  In ERwin Data Modeling tool, they will customize Logical and
Physical data models that support the needs of an Inmon-style Enterprise
Data Warehouse.

Thanks,
Jazz