Hi,

This is Vikas from Sriven Infosys, Please send resumes to
vi...@sriveninfosys.net  .

Hope you are doing well! Please send us your resume for the following position
in Florida:-

Appreciate your kind response.

Title               SAP FICO Lead/Architect (Only USC/GC)

Duration          5-6 Months

Location          FL

Rate                DOE + Expenses

St. Date          ASAP (short period notice also OK)

Must               Prior Aviation/Airline industry experience

Skills Required:-

·         General Ledger

·         Accounts Payable

·         Accounts Receivables

·         Budgeting

·         Tax: Manually maintained rates for Sales (input and output) and Use
tax

·         Banking

·         Cash Management

·         Fixed Assets