Dear Consultant,
Hope the day is treating you well!
have an open

position that we thought you may be interested in.  If you are interested
and available or

know someone else who is, please contact me.

Position      : VB.Net Programmer Analyst
Location     : LOCATION: Miami / Ft. Lauderdale
Duration     : Full Time
VISA STATUS: USC, GC, EAD.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
Perform analysis, design, code, test, implement and support for web based
applications

using VB.net, ASP.Net and SQL Server within .Net Framework 3.5. This is an
great

opportunity to work with a local company that’s growing quickly and is a
fun work work

environment.

REQUIRED SKILLS:
mid to senior level VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server development skills.

TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT:
.Net Framework 3.5, VB.net, ASP.Net, SQL Server, XML, AJAX, VBA, MS Access

Thank you,
Jacob John
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave,k