Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing well !!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

Please reply to afr...@catstaffing-us.com

 Role: QA Tester
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 months with extensions
Interview: MUST INTERVIEW ONSITE IN ATLANTA!

The 2 biggest things for this position are the manual testing on the web
and scrum. They must have VERY strong communication skills.

Must-haves
1) 5- 7 years’ experience with web testing (multi-tiered web applications)
2) manual testing
3) SCRUM
4) Experience with Mercury Quality Center / TestDirector

Plusses
1. Experience with Selenium is a plus

Job Description
Work with QA Analysts and Developers to ensure that all aspects of the
system have proper testing coverage and overall system reliability,
performance and quality
Comply with the system development life cycle (SDLC) and project management
methodology (PMLC) by participating in scope assessment, risk and cost
analysis
Provide testing for ongoing projects and future initiatives
Deliver effective and efficient testing solutions by meeting key project
milestones and overall project deliverables on time, and adhering to
development and quality standards
Analyze the testing needs and develop testing strategy and plans
Review and approve test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures such as
database impacts, software scenarios or usability.
Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance or
completeness and/or to mitigate risks
Ensure application documentation is complete and maintained/ updated in a
timely fashion
Skills and Competencies:
* 5 to 7 years experience testing multi-tiered web applications a must.
* Applied experience with use of Mercury Quality Center / TestDirector a
must.
* Should have a clear knowledge of Client/Server Architecture a must.
* Experience with testing in a Agile/Scrum environment a must
* Experience with database Architecture and SQL queries a must.
* Familiar with monitoring network logs a must
* Applied experience in facilitating business requirements documentation,
analysis a must

Please reply to afr...@catstaffing-us.com

Regards
*Afroze*
Technical Recuiter
afr...@catstaffing-us.com
CAT Technology Inc. || Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
Office: 201-257-5081 Ext231