Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing well !!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

Please reply to afr...@catstaffing-us.com

 Role: *Database Admin*
Location; Denver, CO
Duration: 8Months

*Description*
Manages and maintains all production and non-production databases.
Responsible for standards and design of physical data storage, maintenance,
access and security administration. Performs backup and recovery on
Database Management Systems, configures database parameters, and prototype
designs against logical data models, defines data repository requirements,
data dictionaries and warehousing requirements. This position optimizes
database access and allocates/re-allocates database resources for optimum
configuration, database performance and cost. Bachelor's Degree in Computer
Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work
experience. Typically has 5 to 7 years of experience working with various
database management systems in database design, testing, implementation,
maintenance and administration in a multiple platform environment.

*Specific Customer Requirements: *
The MarkLogic Database Administrators are aligned directly to the client’s
business segments to facilitate a clear understanding of the business
process and procedures as well as a detailed and in depth understanding of
the business systems architectures and interdependencies. Partnering
closely with the business, this position will assist with the development,
documentation and implementation planning to support segment infrastructure
project needs.
The MarkLogic Database Administrator will work with business segment IT to
coordinate and implement all project and BAU related requirements.

*Required:*
• Knowledge of MarkLogic versions 4.2-7 or greater
• Database Products such as MarkLogic and ideally Oracle
• High Availability Flexible Replication and Content Processing Framework
• XQuery functions and functionality
• High Availability Clustering Technologies
• Linux and Unix (Solaris) Hardware/Operating Systems
• Disaster Recovery Solutions
• Participate in on-call DBA support rotation; respond to production
emergencies effectively and efficiently outside of normal business hours.

Please reply to afr...@catstaffing-us.com

Regards
*Afroze*
Technical Recuiter
afr...@catstaffing-us.com
CAT Technology Inc. || Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
Office: 201-257-5081 Ext231