Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing well !!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

Please reply to afr...@catstaffing-us.com

 Role: BizTalk Production Support
Location: Wayne, PA
Duration: 6Months

They must have BizTalk 2006 experience minimum (2009 and 2010 a plus),
along with the .Net.   Must have 2+ years supporting Biztalk.

Duties and Responsibilities
The purpose of this job is to provide our customers with a stable and
reliable application landsacpe that ensures production applications are
available as defined by the SLA.  In this role you will respond to service
outages and implement changes to prevent future outages.  You will make use
of your excellent customer service skills to provide service delivery
updates to our customers and management team.

Skills Required
•             Customer Focused – This is NOT a heads down coding position
•             able to support complex applications in a very fast-paced
open environment
•             able to work in a multifunctional team
•             able to handle high volume of incoming requests
•             identify and mitigate risks to the stability of the
application environment
•             provide excellent customer service to customers and IT
partners
•             proactively communicate and escalate disruptions of service
delivery
•             align documented technical specifications to business
requirements
•             ensure traceability for all issues from initiation to
post-implementation support
•             ensure that analysis is compliant with IT standards and
requirements
•             ensure that fixes are aligned to functional requirements and
designs
•             conduct or review testing activities to validate quality and
alignment to requirements
•             identify opportunities for software improvement across the
application landscape
•             display a willingness to take preventive or corrective
actions when necessary
•             ensure deliverables are consistently on time, on budget and
in line with quality standards
•             ensure applicable audit actions are managed and fulfilled in
a timely manner
•             support or execute Link and SIT testing activities as required
•             ensure the execution of the technical deployment activities
in line with defined process

Technical Skills Required
•             BizTalk Server 2006  (2009 and 2010 a plus)
•             .NET framework versions (3, 3.5 and 4), Visual Studio 2008
and 2010
•             strong debugging and troubleshooting skills within a complex
SOA
•             experience working with SOAP, WSDL and XML Web Services
•             knowledge of XML, XPath queries, XSLT, and complex schemas

Education and Experience
•             Bachelors Degree or equivalent
•             5 years relevant IT service or development experience
•             Must have 2+ years experience supporting Biztalk.
•             Must have strong functional and technical capabilities
•             Excellent customer service skills
•             Fluent speaking and writing in English
•             Good understanding of targeted applications.

Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
•             Must have the ability to sit and work at a computer for
extensive periods of time.
•             Must have the ability to communicate, both orally and
written, with other members of the team and with clients / prospective
clients.
•             Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of attention and
quality, details, correctness and deadlines.
•             Must have the proven ability to handle and organize multiple
tasks and deadlines.

Please reply to afr...@catstaffing-us.com

Regards
*Afroze*
Technical Recuiter
afr...@catstaffing-us.com
CAT Technology Inc. || Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
Office: 201-257-5081 Ext231