*Please do send the resumes to rohit.vic...@aurionpro.com*

*Hi ,*

Greetings of  the day ,

I have an Urgent requirement for one of my direct client located in CA ,
I’m looking  Sr .Net Consultant - Pleasanton, CA, Please revert back ASAP
if you have any available consultants.

Hot Req : Sr .Net Consultant

Duration : 6 Months +  Contract

Rate  Open : $75/ hour

Job Description:

Get local & Non Local candidate (Need SKYPE ID)

Technical Knowledge and Skills

·         BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree

·         10+ years of software development experience

·         3+ years of proven technical lead and architect experience

·         Development experience in an enterprise-class system with
multi-tier architecture

·         Must have .NET Web application architecture, design, &
development experience

·         Broad experience with .NET Framework 3.5 or above including WPF,
WCF, & WF

·         Expert in ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms, Razor, & Entity Framework

·         Expert in implementing successful distributed, scalable,
high-performance multi-threaded server applications

·         Expert in ADO.NET / WFC Data Services and familiar with LINQ

·         Expert with Design patterns, SOA design & web service development

·         Strong experience in developing for high-availability clustered
environments

·         Working knowledge of Linux and Windows

·         Strong speaking and writing skills

·         Comfortable working in a flexible Agile development environment

·         Experience with Drools.NET

·         Experience with SQL programming

·         Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Management
(BRM) experience is a plus

·         Prior experience in the insurance industry is a plus

* *

*Please revert back along with the consultants upated resume for further
Commmunications,** *

*You can also reach me on 925-452-6813*

*Please send the qualified resumes to :*

*rohit.vic...@aurionpro.com*  <rohit.vic...@aurionpro.com>

Regards,
Rohit.Victor, Team - Recruitment, Aurionpro
Phone: 925-452-6813 , Email: rohit.vic...@aurionpro.com

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects?hl=en.