Hello Associates,

Hope you are doing well. Please send me the profiles of your best
consultants for the below requirement & also send me your updated HOT-LIST
for future reference on *<devash...@hevar.com>*
*
*

*Sr. Java Developer* need in *San Francisco, CA* (downtown). Please review
the following details and let me know if you have someone that maybe a fit.

*Phone/Skype f2f preferred*

 This person needs to work on-site at our client's San Francisco location.
They will be working on external API’s, don’t need leadership or
architecture skills of any kind; *90-100% heads-down coding*.  Client w*ants
latest and greatest technologies in Java**—*person needs to be coding now
every single day.

The client could not reveal much about the actual project except that they
are working on *developing API’s for a Capital One lab*, so this is
innovative work for Capital One—figuring out how they can work with
3rdparty companies to move rewards or Capital One incentives to third
party
companies.

Duration*:  7 months (thru year’s end)*

*Communication: needs to be SOLID*

Please let me know if you have anyone with top notch Java Development
skills for *a 7 month assignment in San Francisco*.

 *Looking forward to working with you and developing a long term, mutually
successful relationship, *

*Have a wonderful day ahead!!*
--

Thanks and Regards,

*Devashish Pandey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Hevar Systems,Inc*

1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038
Ph: 469-327-6619,  Fax: 866-542-2082
E-mail:   devash...@hevar.com <ta...@hevar.com>

Website: www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      devashish.recrui...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>