Hello Associates,

Hope you are doing great today.

I have following very urgent requirement with me. Please share the profiles
of your consultants for the below requirement ASAP & also send me your
updated HOT-LIST for future reference on *<devash...@hevar.com>*!!!

This is an IMMEDIATE HIRE ! ! !
We are a stealth global IT consulting and product engineering partner
focused on co-innovating domain intensive technology solutions for over 150
corporations. Our solutions help customers run their businesses more
efficiently. This is a 6+ month BI consulting opportunity with extensions
possible in Queensbury, NY. of the most vibrant and beautiful towns in New
York State (Located at the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains in Warren
County on the shores of Lake George)

What you need:

-          At least 2 implementations of Oracle Financial Analytics

o   Hands-on experience with Oracle Financial Analytics prebuilt content
(data-warehouse objects, OBIEE metadata, and reports)

o   Experience integrating Oracle Financial Analytics with Oracle EBS R12

-          3+years of OBIEE RPD design and development experience

o   Experience troubleshooting OBIEE (including performance tuning)

-          4+ years of SQL experience

This is an immediate hire, so please apply today. Interviews are occurring
immediately.

*Looking forward to working with you and developing a long term, mutually
successful relationship, *

*Have a wonderful day ahead!!*
--

Thanks and Regards,

*Devashish Pandey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Hevar Systems,Inc*

1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038
Ph: 469-327-6619,  Fax: 866-542-2082
E-mail:   devash...@hevar.com <ta...@hevar.com>

Website: www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      devashish.recrui...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>