HI

This is Tom from UsNetmetrics. I have the following requirement.

Please send me suitable profiles along with (name, location, status and
number).

*Job Title   : ASP.NET Developer with Strong Excel*

*Location  : Talleyville, DE*

*Duration  : 6 Months + *

* *

*Locals or close to DE are preferable*

Job Description

1. ASP.NET and Visual Basic including the use of program “classes” and
creation of DLL’s

2.SQL Server databases, SQL, ADO.NET

3.Windows 2000/NT Server and Windows XP/2000/7

4.Crystal Reports

5.Support design, coding, debugging, testing and documenting programs.

6.Develop programs and reports with the help of appropriate technology or
languages.

*Tom Martin*

*Technical Recruiter*

Phone: +1 773-941-7702