*PLEASE SEND PROFILES TO:nduva...@matrixonweb.com **
>From now find my requirements at Sales/Employers/Vendors Team Group: **
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4840558&trk=hb_side_g*<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4840558&trk=hb_side_g>

*Hello*

My name is Naresh Duvalla from Matrix Technology Group. We are looking
for *SQL/Oracle/ETL
Programmer & ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> Developer with C# & Java Exp*.
Please let us know if you would be interested for the below requirement.
Respond me with your comfortable levels over the requirement with updated
resume.

*1)Position : SQL/Oracle/ETL Programmer**
  Location : Albany, NY
  Duration : 2 years contract*

*JOB SUMMARY :*
*

Mandatory Qualification Programmer:
*

•         Analysis, design, coding component and assembly testing of all
application code owned by the Application Team
•         Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and
development work
•         Write application software, data analysis, data access, data
structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and
implementation, technical
           and  user documentation, software conversions.

*Expert in:*
84 months: Candidate is able to provide leadership of large teams and/or
extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.

*Requested Qualifications:*
•         Minimum 84 months experience in writing and tuning SQL scripts
including: tables, views, indexes, and complex PL/SQL objects including:
procedures,functions,
          triggers,  packages, and using Oracle supplied utilities
including: SQL Loader, external tables, and Oracle built in packages.
•         Minimum 48 months experience working with Oracle 10G or later.
•         Minimum 48 months experience in Oracle Data Integrator
Administration activities including installing software, applying patches,
implementing security profiles,
          user creation, ODI  Agent configuration for executing and
monitoring ETL jobs.
•         Minimum 48 months experience in writing technical specifications
including ETL source to target mapping documents, use cases, software
architecture documents,
          ETL design documents, implementation documents, and data model
UML design using modeling tools like Rational Software Architect or ERWIN
data  modeler.
•         Minimum 36 months experience using ETL tools like Oracle Data
Integrator and Oracle Warehouse Builder and migrating data from various
sources and
          targets  including databases, flat files, and XML files, UNIX
shell scripts.
•         Minimum 24 months experience developing in Pentaho Data
Integrator ETL tool suite.
•         Minimum 24 months experience in design, development and
implementation of business intelligence architectures with strong
analytical and problem-solving skills
          including strong  technical writing, presentation and
communication skills.

*2)Position   :  ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> Developer with C# & Java Exp.*

*   Location  :  Kansas City, MO.*

*   Duration  :  6+ Months.*

*Qualifications:*
•             Bachelor’s degree in technology field or equivalent
experience, required.
•             Five years experience with .NET frameworks versions 2.0. 3.5
and 4.0, required.
•             Five years experience with C# and ASP .NET, required.
•             Five years experience with Microsoft SQL Server versions 2005
and 2008, required.
•             Three years experience with web technologies (HTML5, XML,
SOAP, WCF), required.
•             Three years experience with Oracle DB versions 10 and higher,
preferred.
•             Three years experience with web development technologies
(Java, AJAX, Javascript), preferred.
•             Excellent communication skills, ability to document visually
and in writing, required.
•             Exposure to large operational systems (many components,
transactions and connections), such as accounting (Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft,
etc.) or manufacturing
              (Maximo),  required.
•             Exposure to n-tier architectures and SOA technologies (Tibco,
Oracle, IBM), preferred.
•             Must be self-motivated, and realistically aggressive.
•             Must be able to develop professional relationships with
co-workers and end-users.
•             Must be a positive and service-oriented employee.

Thanks and Regards,

Naresh Duvalla
Sr Technical Recruiter
Matrix Technology Group
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"
Phone: 973-457-5462
Fax: 732-909-2631
Email: nduva...@matrixonweb.com
SAP Practice URL: www.matrixonweb.com
Add - Yahoo: recruiter_nar...@yahoo.com
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/nareshdm

Note: If you have received this mail in error please reply to us with
"Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and our apologies for
any inconvenience caused.