HI,
Hope you are doing great
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and
I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number 408-317-9256 Ext-356.

Position:
 SAP FICO Consultant
Location
: Tulsa, OK
Duration: 5 months

VISA: GC / USC Only

Required Skills:

5-7 years experience with SAP FICO.
Good communication skills.
Package Solution Consultant SAP.FI.CO

Regards,
Ritesh Sharma
Deputy Resource Manager

RAMY Infotech Inc.
.........consulting redefined
Renaissance Business Center 1851, McCarthy Blvd, Suite#107 Milpitas, CA 95035
Phone : 408-317-9256 x 356
Fax : 408-273-6834
Email : ritesh.sha...@ramyinfotech.com
Disclaimer: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not interested in receiving mails from us then please forward this mail with remove in the subject to rem...@ramyinfotech.com .Sorry for any inconvenience. E-mails sent from or to RAMY Infotech Inc. may be subject to our monitoring and recording procedures.