Hi,

This is Vijay from Pronixinc.

Please share relevant profiles towards below positions with our direct
clients.

* *

*Position :1*

*Role: C#/.Net programmer with insurance applications exp.*

Location: Mercer County, NJ

Duration: 6+ Months

*Interview Type: In Person Only (Need Locals)*

* *

*Job Description:*

·         Our Direct client  is seeking a Strong C#/.Net programmer to work
on their Temporary Disability Insurance application.

·         The programmer *should have experience working on  front end UI
design and backend developing connections to an Oracle 11G database.*

·         Good communication skills (verbal and comphrehension) are
important.

·         Experience working on insurance type applications is a plus.

·         Need min 7+ exp with .Net Technologies.

·         Strong working exp. With C#.

·         *Experience working on insurance applications*

·         *Working Knowledge of Crystal Reports XI or later *

·         Working exp with HTML and CSS

·         Experience with Oracle 10g, connection pooling, database access

·         Oracle PL SQL or similar

*Position :2*

*Role: VB.Net Programmer with GenTax  exp.*

Location: Pulaski, Arkansas

Duration: 6+ Months

Engagement Type: Contract

* *

*Short Description:*

·         Programmer is responsible for coding, component & assembly
testing of all application code owned by the Application Team.

·         Programmers typically are involved in maintenance (including
production support), enhancement & new development work.

*Job Description:*

·         This position is for a VB.net business application programmer.

·         *Experience with GenTax application software and experience with
tax applications and processes is highly desirable.*

*Skill Required:*

·         Min 6+ years of Business application development in VB.Net

·         *Should have strong exp. On Tax Application/Process Experience*

·         *Min. 1+ yrs of exp. On Gen Tax Application software *

·         Strong exp. With Visual studio 2005 or 2008

·         TSQL

·         Business object Programming

·         Technical documentation

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay Ramagiri

*ProNix* *Inc*

Ph: 732-902-0910 / Fax: 732 909 2000

vi...@pronixinc.com <s...@pronixinc.com>

*GTalk/Yahoo IM* : *vijay.pronixinc*

/ *www.pronixinc.com* <http://www.pronixinc.com/>* / "E-Verify Employer"*

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with "Remove" in subject line