Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing well !!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

*Role: Senior Quallity Analyst*

*Location: Downers Grove, IL*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*F2F after the Phone Screen*

* *

* *

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *

   - Develop test plans, define and create test scenarios, execute test
   scripts, assess test results, and report defects as directed.
   - Help move test cases from manual execution to automation
   - Mentor and provide technical leadership to less experienced QA
   engineers.
   - Effectively work with development to gather requirements when no BA is
   available.
   - Work with software development teams as needed to develop and better
   integrate automated testing tools and test harnesses as required.
   - Work with software engineers as needed to identify and resolve defects.
   - Other responsibilities assigned based upon business need.

* *

*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities *To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. If a
reasonable accommodation is necessary, the employee must make the request
and may be required to provide medical documentation.  The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.

   - BS Computer Science or related; 5+ years of software validation
   experience, including all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle

·         Minimum 2 year experience in Oracle Applications Testing working
with Financial module

·         Some experience working as UAT Tester with Clarity

·         Some experience working as a UAT tester with Longview

·         Experience in Designing and Executing End to End and integrated
test scenarios for Oracle Applications

·         Experience in back end testing running medium to complex SQL
Queries

·         Experience working directly with business users to facilitate
User Acceptance Testing

*Preferred:*

* *

--
Thanks & Best Regards,

*HABEEB *| AddOn Technologies, Inc
*Phone:* 734-956-4737 Ext: 160
*Email:* hab...@addonusa.com
*Gtalk:* habeeb.i...@gmail.com
*Url:* www.addonusa.com

*Referral:* The greatest compliment you can ever give me is a referral.
Please pass my information to your business peers, friends and co-workers.