*Please route profiles to naresh.kees...@ideasolutionsinc.com*

Dear IT Professional,

Hope you are doing great,

If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and I would appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume.

*Title: .NET Build/Deployment Engineer                *

*Location: Orange County, CA*

*Duration: 6+ month(s)  *

*Job Responsibilities:*

TFS Build Management, Setup builds definitions and script modification

Knowledgeable on TFS toolset to customize the build work flow and
deployment scripts

Driving the entire process for all major releases, minor releases, and hot
fixes for a very large enterprise application.

Proficient with Configuration Management and .NET configuration files

Configure IIS, Websites and Application Pools

Trouble shooting issues with Build, IIS, .NET, Database deployments in load
balanced environments

Work with Development teams to ensure their code is built and packaged
correctly

Perform issue resolution with application development and quality assurance
teams for daily build and deployment schedule

Monitor all environments, and work with technical leads to troubleshoot and
resolve issue issues

Coordination for all builds, branch, merge, configurations and deployment
activities for multiple work streams and project teams

Script customization for Web Deploy and SQL Server Data Tool

Core responsibilities in implementing and maintaining build/Deployment
processes specifically using TFS and have been in a role where the
discipline of release management has been practiced

Documentation

*Skills Required:*

*.NET Builds and Deployments*

*Team Foundation Server Build Management*

SQL Server Database Deployments

*IIS Administration*

Troubleshoot .NET Deployments

Windows 2008

Web Deploy

Best Regards,

*Naresh Keesara,*

*iDEA Solutions Inc.,*

Direct: 609-619-0986

1249 South River Road, Suite 102, Cranbury, NJ 08512

naresh.kees...@ideasolutionsinc.com