Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing well !!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

*SharePoint Server Administrator*

*Atlanta, GA 30308*

*12 months*

*
*

*Solid Understanding of:-*

§  Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 and 2010

§  InfoPath

§  Forms Services

§  Excel Services

§  Workflow (Nintex, SharePoint Designer Workflows, Visual Studio Workflow
Solution)

§  Web Parts

§  Master Pages

§  Template and Page Layouts

§  IIS

§  Skills that are a plus

§  Windows 2008 / 2012

§  SQL 2005/2008

§  Ability to read ASP, .ASP, .Net, C#, and VB Code and basic scripting
ability in PowerShell.

*Experience and Education:-***

§  Bachelor’s Degree or equivalency

§  Minimum of 7+ years of combined experience as a SharePoint Administrator
and SharePoint Architect

*Responsibilities to include but not limited to:-*

§  Providing day-to-day operational support and maintenance of SharePoint
Servers

§  Support the SharePoint development teams.

§  Architect solutions that adhere to established policies and industry
best practices.

§  Document SharePoint configuration and architecture

§  Work with other IT Staff to monitor and tune the performance of
SharePoint Servers as needed

§  Mentor to lesser experienced personnel

§  Collaborate with Infrastructure and DBA groups on backup/recovery
operations and disaster recovery testing.

§  Collaborate with Infrastructure and DBA groups on data integration from
multiple systems.

§  Ensure high availability of SharePoint Servers

§  Configure, tune, and troubleshoot enterprise SharePoint and Search and
Indexing functions

§  Define configuration management processes.

§  Maintain Security within the SharePoint environment.

§  Apply service packs, hot fixes, and 3rd party patches for production, QA
and development environments.

§  Manage SharePoint Sites and Site Collections

§  Address the technical questions/needs of management, technical staff and
SharePoint end-user community in a timely and professional manner

§  Manage content databases and create new ones as required

§  Demonstrated strong analytical skills and technical problem-solving
skills

§  Exceptional interpersonal communication and organizational skills

§  Knowledge and experience in IT methodologies and life cycles

§  Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and how to take
advantage of new capabilities when implementing new solutions

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

--
Thanks & Best Regards,

*HABEEB *| AddOn Technologies, Inc
*Phone:* 734-956-4737 Ext: 160
*Email:* hab...@addonusa.com
*Gtalk:* habeeb.i...@gmail.com
*Url:* www.addonusa.com

*Referral:* The greatest compliment you can ever give me is a referral.
Please pass my information to your business peers, friends and co-workers.