Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing well !!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

*Role: Web Analyst*

Location: Detroit, MI**

Duration: 7+months contract**

GC and US only**

* *

Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:**

·         Deliver consulting assignments, presentations, written papers,
extended projects and other direct client interactions**

·         Deliver web analytic plans for business segments including
communications on results and leadership presentations around the findings

·         Coordinate web analysis and planning in support of digital
execution initiatives with appropriate internal business units and
departments across organization

·         Understand the healthcare industry from a member, agent and
provider perspective

·         Digital research will be conducted by reading, networking with
clients, industry contacts, evaluating and analyzing information,
conducting interviews, conducting focus groups and various other methods

·         Respond to phone and email inquiries about topic areas involved
with relevant digital facts, including statistical data about the web site
performance

·         Understanding of the communications industry including print,
advertising, interactive marketing trends

·         Discover underperforming areas of the site or opportunities to
improve performance and enhance customer’s online experience

·         Participate in and contribute to various corporate marketing and
corporate communications workgroups

Qualifications:**

·         Bachelor’s degree in related field**

·         Minimum of Two (2) years experience in related field

·         Excellent written and verbal communications skills

·         Proficiency in MS office products, particularly Excel and
PowerPoint

·         Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills

·         Preferred 1+ years of experience in WebTrends or similar digital
analytic tool

·         Thorough understanding of Web usability principals and methodology

·         Ability to create and maintain scorecards and scoring
methodologies to measure web performance and success metrics

·         Experience with benchmarking industry trends, competitive
companies and new ideas in the Digital landscape

·         Ability to present data driven solutions and ideas for unique
challenges within the Digital channel

·         Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform
this job

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

--
Thanks & Best Regards,

*HABEEB *| AddOn Technologies, Inc
*Phone:* 734-956-4737 Ext: 160
*Email:* hab...@addonusa.com
*Gtalk:* habeeb.i...@gmail.com
*Url:* www.addonusa.com

*Referral:* The greatest compliment you can ever give me is a referral.
Please pass my information to your business peers, friends and co-workers.