Dear IT Professional,

Hope you are doing great,

If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and I would appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume.

*Title: Oracle Revenue Management and Billing Techno-functional          *

*Location: Fremont, CA*

*Duration: 12+ Months  *

Configuration and extension development for ORMB

Participate in requirements elaboration workshops

Write and/ or review technical design documents

Write reports and complex SQL for ORMB. Must have good knowledge of the
application data model

Unit testing for any configuration or code developed

Partner with QA and UAT testers regarding test scripts and test case
development

Collaborate with Production Support resources to replicate and fix
production issues and defects

Support release management activities as needed

Support testing activities by creating test data and synchronizing
configuration using Config Lab

Research ORMB pricing, rating and billing calculations during data
reconciliation activities

Clearly document findings and artifacts in a knowledge base

Support data migration activities, such as data extraction and data
cleansing

Act as a liaison to Infrastructure teams that support middleware/
environments/ databases

Follow internal and/or industry standards for all architectural artifacts.

Follow up with delivery leads to ensure compliance with established
directions.

Best Regards,

*Naresh Keesara,*

*iDEA Solutions Inc.,*

Direct: 609-619-0986

1249 South River Road, Suite 102, Cranbury, NJ 08512

naresh.kees...@ideasolutionsinc.com

[image: Description:
btn_profile_greytxt_80x15]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/talentacquisition3/>
**

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information.If you
are not interested in receiving our e-mails, then please click
naresh.kees...@ideasolutionsinc.com<naresh.kees...@ideasolutionsinc.com?subject=REMOVE>.
Sorry for any inconvenience.