Dear IT Professional,

Hope you are doing great,

If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and I would appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume.

*Title: SAP SCM consultant           *

*Location: Morristown, NJ *

*Duration: 12+ Months *

*Supply Chain Management (SCM)(L3)- *

Should have proficiency of at least one end to end process of SCM: Sales
and Operations Planning, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Distribution
Planning, Logistics Execution etc Should be having expertise in atleast one
of the SCM systems Should have proficeincy in SCM processes and have
knowledge of latest trends in SCM Should understand business KPIs in his
area of expertise Should have Knowledge of project phases in SCM
implementation.

*SAP SCM Core Modules(L3)-*

Integrations with Manufacturing Systems Financial Systems Warehouse
Management Systems Frieght/Tax /Logistic Systems.

*SAP SCM Applications(L2)-*

Knowledge of Business Processes. Be able to understand data flow between
the SAP SCM Modules and the source systems. Should be able to write test
cases and carry out System and Unit testing. Should be able to install and
configure the SAP SCM product Should be able to develop a solution using
any SAP SCM module.

*ATPG - VLSI Automatic Test Pattern Generation(L2)-*

Able to do Device level pattern generation and simulations. Scan inter
leaved with memory bist patterns gen and validation, Silicon debug. Device
level transition delay testing with multiple clocks, handling exceptions.

Best Regards,

*Naresh Keesara,*

Direct: 609-395-8380 Ext: 2002 | 609-619-0986

naresh.kees...@ideasolutionsinc.com

[image: Description:
btn_profile_greytxt_80x15]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/talentacquisition3/>
**

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information.If you
are not interested in receiving our e-mails, then please click
naresh.kees...@ideasolutionsinc.com<naresh.kees...@ideasolutionsinc.com?subject=REMOVE>.
Sorry for any inconvenience.