*Please route profiles to naresh.kees...@ideasolutiosinc.com*

Dear IT Professional,

Hope you are doing great,

If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and I would appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume.

*Title: Senior Java/J2EE Developer            *

*Location: Washington, DC*

*Duration: 1 Year *

*Visa Status:* US Citizens Preferred.  Candidates with Green Card or EAD
are acceptable as long as they have 5 years of continuous, immediate past,
living (VERIFIABLE) history in the US.  Selected candidate must be able to
obtain Public Trust Clearance.

*Mandatory Skills              *

The candidate must possess the following skills and education
qualifications:

Bachelors in Computer Science or related field or 3 additional years of
experience in the IT field.

Minimum 10 years of experience in the IT field with progressively
responsible roles.

Minimum 8 years of experience in Java/J2EE/Spring/Struts Development

Excellent SQL, PL/SQL programming skills, working with Oracle 11g or higher
database

Must have experience with WebSphere application/web server

Must have a thorough understanding of SOA, WebServices (SOAP, RESTful)

Excellent analytical skills

Excellent design skills – must be adept at analyzing functional
requirements and map them to appropriate design

Detail oriented with strong troubleshooting skills

Excellent English communication skills – written and verbal

*Preferred Skills                *

*Project Description*

Large, enterprise wide Java/J2EE project that has been under development
and maintenance for 5+ years.  Several new requirements are to be developed

*Position Description      *

Excellent opportunity for Senior developers to actively participate in a
large team and show their skills.

*Daily Responsibilities    *

Requirements gathering, design, development, testing and documentation; -
develop end-to-end designs for the web interfaces, reporting and analysis
components of projects; - provide advice and guidance on appropriate
applications, reports and analysis architecture; - develop Web portals,
applications and other user interface components to facilitate the user
interface to Business Intelligence resources; - assist Decision Support
team members: DBAs, database developers, requirements analysts, and others,
in understanding data and meeting user requirements; - participate in
project work groups with Subject Matter Experts and stakeholders to
understand data specific needs; - participate in performance tuning
activities; - provide production deployment and production support as
needed. Candidate will be responsible for analyzing and converting business
requirements to technical requirements, followed by designing and
implementing the solutions. Candidate will be involved in all aspects of
the software development life cycle; - and demonstrate abilities to learn
both the business processes as well as new and existing technologies.
Candidate shall understand the fundamentals of three-tier architecture and
have hands-on experience with implementing applications using popular
frameworks. Candidate will work in a team environment, but must be able to
produce with minimal supervision.

Best Regards,

*Naresh Keesara,*

Direct: 609-395-8380 Ext: 2002 | 609-619-0986

naresh.kees...@ideasolutionsinc.com

[image:
btn_profile_greytxt_80x15]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/talentacquisition3/>
**

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information.If you
are not interested in receiving our e-mails, then please click
naresh.kees...@ideasolutionsinc.com<naresh.kees...@ideasolutionsinc.com?subject=REMOVE>.
Sorry for any inconvenience.