Hello Business Partners,

Hope you all are doing good, here my

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com*

*Role: Data Analyst*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Location: Agoura Hills, CA*

*Rate: $$49hr on CTC *

*REQUIRED skills and years of experience: *

•             Meeting facilitation Skills 5+

•             Exceptional communication skills

•             Expert SQL querying skills 5+

•             Expert Excel Skills 5+

•             Recent experience in Data Warehouse, ODS or Data Mart
environments 3+

•             Recent experience eliciting reporting requirements 3+

•             Recent experience in developing requirements for reporting
data model 2+

•             Recent experience working with large amounts of data,
conducting analysis and presenting findings 3+

•             Recent experience in documenting BRD or HLD 2+

•             Experience in documenting data transformation 2+

•             Recent experience in home loan Servicing, Modification, Short
Sale, Foreclosure or Bankruptcy technology projects 2+

*PREFERRED skills and years of experience:*

•             Strong preference for MSP mortgage loan servicing application
experience

•             Experience with BI Tools Micro strategy or Cognos

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com*

Thanks & Best Regards,

*HABEEB | Technical Recruiter*

*AddOn Technologies, Inc
Phone: **734-956-4737 Ext: 160***

*Email: *hab...@addonusa.com

*Gtalk:* habeeb.i...@gmail.com

*Url:* www.addonusa.com

*Referral:* The greatest compliment you can ever give me is a referral.
Please pass my information to your business peers, friends and co-workers.