--

Thanks and Regards,

*Devashish Pandey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Hevar Systems,Inc*

1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038
Ph: 469-327-6619,  Fax: 866-542-2082
E-mail:   devash...@hevar.com <ta...@hevar.com>

Website: www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      devashish.recrui...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>
Yahoo Id : *devashishpande...@yahoo.com <aakash.usrecrui...@yahoo.com>* Hello
Associates,

Hope you are doing great today. I have following very urgent requirement with
me. Please share the profiles of your best available consultants along with
your updated HOT-LIST at <devash...@hevar.com>!!!!

Looking forward to hear from you!!!*Location- Bloomberg LP in NYC*

*Duration : 5-6 months*

*Client- financial industry*

*Here is a sample job description:*

Senior Software Developer with excellent knowledge of C/C++ to fulfill an
exciting opportunity that exists within our client’s FX Electronic Trading
team.  In this role you will work on the different components of the system
such as connectivity using FIX, Execution, Trade delivery and Reporting.
You will also be responsible for providing documentation and test plans to
ensure software integrity.

Required skills:

·         3 - 5 years of C/C++ development experience is essential, with
experience in the full software development life cycle

·         Must be a fast learner who can adapt to the
technology/architecture and deliver clean and concise software
implementation

·         Working knowledge of UNIX

·         Experience with relational databases

·         Financial exp is required

Desired skills:

·         JavaScript

·         Knowledge of the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) Protocol

·         Experience with multi-threaded low latency systems

I have another position there where they are looking for a strong UNIX/C++
developer who is available immediately.  The main thing with this position
is the strength in Unix/C++ for a position that they need to backfill
immediately.  Assume financial background.

Any C++/Unix developers that you come up with even without the FIX or FX or
Trading platform background send to me as long as they have concentrated
more on Unix/C++ in the financial industry domain.