Hello Associates,

Hope you are doing great today. I have following very urgent requirements
with me. Please share the profiles of your best available consultants along
with your updated HOT-LIST at <devash...@hevar.com>!!!!

Looking forward to hear from you!!!

Duration:  6/30/2014

Interview: Phone + F2F

Location: Richmond, Virginia

***mgr will conduct an initial phone screen for out-of-state candidates,
however, any follow up interviews MUST be in person, NO exceptions.***

 Requirement for highly skilled *Senior Oracle  developer with a strong
background in PL/SQL*, Concepts of Oracle Server. *Experience with Data
Migration, Import/ Data loading scripts*.   Will also be responsible to
analyze data and troubleshoot data issues. *Strong SQL background is
required*. Will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and
business resources to build highly-performing enterprise systems.  *.Net
developer experience a plus*

• *Services .***

*• Strong Oracle Server background***

*• Develop migration scripts***

*• Develop Triggers***

*Must have experience with Oracle in a large environment Required 8 Years
***

* ***

*PL/SQL Required 8 Years   ***

* ***

*Strong SQL Experience Required 5 Years   ***

* ***

*Concepts of Oracle Server Desired 5 Years   ***

* ***

*Data migration (Import/Data loading scripts) Required 5 Years   ***

* ***

*.NET Developer skills Required 5 Years***
*
*

--

Thanks and Regards,

*Devashish Pandey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Hevar Systems,Inc*

1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038
Ph: 469-327-6619,  Fax: 866-542-2082
E-mail:   devash...@hevar.com <ta...@hevar.com>

Website: www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      devashish.recrui...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>