Hi,

Please review below requirement and Send me your consultant profile and
contact details to *mane...@sriveninfosys.net*

* *

*Informatica Developer-Wilmington, DE*

*6-12 Months *

*$45/ Hr on C2C *

*Green Card/US Citizen***

*Must Be Local (interview immediately) Phone Screen and then Face-to-Face***

*Experience: 1-3 years*

* *

*Required Skills*

**•      **3+ years experience of Informatica development****

**•      **3+ years experience of Unix scripting****

**•      **Experience in Agile/Iterative development methodologies, with an
aspiration to learn.****

*Desired Skills*

**•      **Cognos report development would be very beneficial****

**•      **Experience of  working with Autosys scripting would be desirable*
***

**·        **Necessary Technology or Application Experience****

**•      **Informatica development, with the ability to implement complex
mapping logic for file processing and extract creation.****

**•      **Works independently to design, develop and implement new
solutions and/or changes to existing systems.****

**•      **Detail-oriented approach to release management, ensuring
versioning across environments and automation in process.****

*Education*

**•      **4 year bachelors degree****

** **

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh** ***

*IT Recruiter*

*email:** **mane...@sriveninfosys.net  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*

** **

** **

** **