Hi Friends,

Hope you’re doing great today .!

This is Srikanth from Sriven Technologies . I am attaching the SAP Security
 Resume for your "Direct Client / Implementation Partners” Requirements.

Kindly drop your JD to *srika...@sriventech.com*

Name             :       Avinash

Exp                :       7 + yrs

Contact No    :  703-831-0149.

Visa              :       H1B

Available       :   Immediately.

Please let me know if you have other requirements for Project Manager, SQL
Server Developer, OBIEE Developer , Unix/AIX Admin, Remedy developer,
WebSphere Admin, Tibco Developer, QA Tester, SAS Developer, BO Developer,
QA Lead, SAS Clinical Programmer, .Net Developer…

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Srikanth | Sales Recruiter*

*Sriven Technologies LLC* <http://www.sriventech.com/>

Direct No: 703-831-0149 | 703-842-4866 Ext 307

G-Talk: srika...@sriventech.com

*Please Submit our consultant resumes to your Direct Clients
/Implementation Partners only*