Hello Associates,

Hope you are doing great today.

I have following very urgent requirement with me. Interview for this
requirement scheduled either today or by tomorrow . Send me the profiles of
your best available consultants ASAP along with your updated HOT-LIST at
devash...@hevar.com!!!!!

* *

Interview: Phone**

Duration: 6 months+**

Location: Kansas city, MO**

Need financial experience in recent projects**

·         Qualifications:
§ Minimum 5 years work experience, in high tech or financial industry,
retirement or benefits related experience a preferred.
§ Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent work experience.
§ Excellent technical and analytical skills combined with experience with
multiple technologies and design techniques.
§ Strong oral and written communications skills with the ability to
effectively communicate at multiple levels within the organization.
§ Proven track record of taking initiative and delivering results.
§ Knowledgeable and comfortable working in an Agile Environment.
§ Experience working within large technology environments.
§ Knowledge and experience with Spring Framework.
§ Knowledge and experience with Maven.

Technology Skill Set
Mandatory:
§ Java/J2EE
§ Spring
§ Web Development

§ Spring MVC - (or any other MVC Framework)
§ Servlets/JSP
§ SQL
§ Subversion
§ Apache Tomcat

Preferred:
§ IBatis
§ Maven

Additional:
§ Spring WS or other contract first based Webservices.
§ Apache Tiles
§ RAD IDE 7.0/Eclipse
§ DB2
§ Oracle
§ Data Visualization

--

Thanks and Regards,

*Devashish Pandey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Hevar Systems,Inc*

1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038
Ph: 469-327-6619,  Fax: 866-542-2082
E-mail:   devash...@hevar.com <ta...@hevar.com>

Website: www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      devashish.recrui...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>