*Hello Associates,*

* *

*Hope you are doing great today. I have following very urgent backfill
requirement with me. Start date for this project is Sep.30th.2013. Please
send me the profiles of your consultants ASAP for the below requirement
along with your updated HOT-LIST at <devash...@hevar.com>  !!!*

* *

*Looking forward to hear from you!!!!*

* *

*NEED ONLY LOCAL TO CA WHO CAN JOIN BY SEP 30TH *

* *

* *

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months***

*Interview: Phone/ Skype*

* *

* *

Responsibilities:

·         Building reports and Dashboards using the MicroStrategy toolset

·         Completion of technical assessments and impact analysis to
determine level of effort of the work requested

·         Performance tuning of reports and dashboards and optimising the
platform

·         Training  end users and acting as internal consultants to enable
the business to get the best value out of the BI solutions

·         Requires ability to work in a global and multi-cultural
environment. Team members are in multiple geographies, resulting in time
constraints due to time zones differences and a requirement for occasional
travel

*Qualifications*

·         At least 2 years’ experience of MicroStrategy report/dashboard
development

·         Highly skilled in SQL and a variety of database technologies

·         Demonstrable experience working on projects that are rich in data
complexity and high in volume

·         Experience in analysing data and relating it to the business