Hello Business Partners,

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com*

Title: *Senior User Experience Designer *
Location: Mountain View, CA
Term: 6 Months

Looking for an inspired User Experience Designer to help drive development
for strategic internal tools that address the #1 operating priorities for
companies- talent. You will be part of a team that is a “company within a
company,” getting extensive internal visibility while moving fast and
having fun! You’ll collaborate with internal customers, engineers, and the
product manager to have a major impact on our business and delight our
customers.

*Responsibilities*
• Quickly develop interaction designs informed by customer interaction and
product requirements
• Iterate with development team and customers, and then develop final
visual designs
• Manage the overall designs of our web-based user interfaces
• Ensure consistent look and feel throughout existing and newly developed
products

*Desired Skills & Experience*
• 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX Designer, or similar
role, preferably working on consumer-facing websites or internal
workflow-based tools
• Firm grasp of CSS-incorporated design and HTML5 concepts
• Grasp of JS fundamentals especially as they apply to UI functionality
• Ability to negotiate and articulate the "why" of design decisions
• An understanding of how design impacts development and a knack for
constructing delightful designs that are technically feasible
• Expertise working daily in Photoshop, Illustrator, or Fireworks
• Ability to provide visual specification and production ready files to
engineers
• A portfolio online or in PDF format
• Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or
equivalent experience

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com*

Thanks & Best Regards,

*HABEEB* | Technical Recruiter