*Hi,*

*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net*

** **

*ETL developer*

*Fisher Indiana *

*Long Term*

*Green Card or US Citizen *

*Need to get Treasury Background Clearance.** *

* *

*Required Skills *

**·       ***5 years of experience development using any ETL tool
(Informatica, Pervasive, Data Flux, SSIS). *****

**·       **Knowledge of C#.net is a plus. Candidate must have an in-depth
knowledge of with SQL Server 20xx.****

**·       **Candidate should have good written and verbal skills. ****

**·       **They will be responsible for the coding, testing of ETL¿s and
workflows for the loading of external client files into a Collections
platform****

* *

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh** ***

*IT Recruiter*

*email:** **mane...@sriveninfosys.net  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*

** **

** **