*Please send resume with Rate, Location and Contact Details to
ni...@maccadin.com*

*We have multiple positions for Performance Testers with our client.
**Locations: Pleasanton CA / Bloomington, IL / Washington, DC / Chicago, IL*

*Position: Senior & Lead Performance Testers *

*Duration: 6-12 months*

*Interview Type: Phone*

*Job Description - *

• 5-6 years of performance testing experience

• Proficient in Load runner, Performance Center

• Ability to drive agile delivery based projects and knowledge in defect
management tools such as quality center.

• Proficient in monitoring tools such as Introscope, Fluke, Sitescope, HP
Diagnostics.

• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science

• Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills

• Experience with Linux, Solaris is desirable

• Knowledge in writing shell scripts is desirable

• Working knowledge in SQL queries is desirable

*Please Note: These are fast moving positions. Client will immediately
close the candidate after a Phone Interview.*

Thanks/Regards,* *

*Niraj Kumar**
**t** **408-457-0060 |** e** **ni...@maccadin.com* <ni...@maccadin.com>* | *
*f** **408-657-4692
**Maccadin, Inc.**  **Santa Clara, CA 95054***

*www.maccadin.com* <http://www.maccadin.com/>**

*Skype:* *niraj.jha18  YM*** : niraj.recruiter
*If you do not want to receive email like this, Kindly reply with REMOVE in
the subject line and i will remove your email address immediately.*