HI

Hope you are doing great! Please review the job description below and let
me know, If you or anyone you know would be interested to pursue this
opportunity than please reply back with updated resume to my email *
avinendra.sysm...@gmail.com* and I will get back to you or I would really
appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number *609 897
9670 Ext-2161.

Job Title : Project Manager.
Location :* Louisville, KY.

*Required:-*

   - 6-8+ Years of IT experience.
   - *Essential Skills* : - Project management, Schedule management, Team
   management.
   - Prior experience with *Health Care Domain*.
   - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to
   manage diverse client groups and influence others without direct authority.
   - Responsible for working with the business and IT development teams to
   design solutions that are consistent within a larger Enterprise
   architecture.
   - Highly motivated self-starter also a must.
   - Proven flexibility and adaptability in effectively driving results in
   an environment of changing priorities.

 Thanks & Regards.

Avinendra Chauhan
SysMind LLC

38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ-08550

Office: 609-897-9670 x 2161

Email: avinendra.sysm...@gmail.com***[image: Description:
cid:image002.gif@01CD2218.E88BD4D0]*