*Hi,* *
Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net
*

 *Functional Design and Configuration for SAP HCM CATS *

*Start/End Date: 10/14/13-4/6/14*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Responsibilities: *

   - creation of function design documentation for identified RICEF
   solution object and delivery, including coordination work with other teams
   to ensure delivery a fully integrated solution
   - Perform handover of functional designs to Build / technical teams,
   configuration of CATS
   - support for system testing of end-to-end solution and support
   deployment activities

*Required Skills**:**
Candidates must have Config / Functional Design experience with SAP
HCM-Cross Application Timesheet (CATS)
*

  *Preferred Skills:**
SAP HCM-TM recording and CATS integration; SAP HCM-PA , OM, ESS and MSS.*

 *The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh** ***

*IT Recruiter*

*email:** **mane...@sriveninfosys.net  *
*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*

* *