Hello,

Please send me the best-fit profiles for the below position.

I can be reached via email: *mane...@sriveninfosys.net
<mane...@sriveninfosys.net>* or phone: *732-835-0098*

*Senior Java Developer*

*Location: Rockville, MD*

*Duration: 12m+*

Ø *10 years of solid Java development experience with emphasis on server
side*

*Job description:*

·        10 years of solid Java development experience with emphasis on
server side

·        Must exhibit advanced knowledge & extensive development experience
in Java/ JDBC & strong knowledge of data modeling & process design

·        High proficiency in SQL (ASCII SQL and Oracle extensions)

·        Self-evident adaptability, tolerance for stress and ability to
work to tight deadlines and under minimal supervision

·        Experience with a Unix (Solaris) or Linux environment

·        Demonstrated ownership of tasks and problems, and to follow
through to satisfactory completion

·        Proven ability to proactively identify, analyze, recommend and/ or
implement solutions for problem and quality assurance issues

·        Must exhibit a willingness to learn constantly, in both the
technical & the business realm.

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh*

*IT Recruiter*

*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*