Hello Business Partners,

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com <hab...@addonusa.com>*

Title: *Siebel Technical Lead / Architect needed*
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 12 months Plus..can go 2 to 3 yrs.
Type: Contract

We are working on a project to upgrade/enhance the Siebel environment for
Shell Retail.  We need a strong Siebel Technical Lead who has super strong
communication skills, analyst abilities, and can work independently.  This
person will be asked to lead meetings with key business stakeholders and
determine requirements for designing and architecting solutions.  They will
also need to be advise the business on what the software can and cannot do.
 They will report into our over lead Project Manager.  In addition to these
soft skill requirements, they must also be very hands on as well.  This
person really needs to know the latest version of Siebel, have exposure to
Siebel Portal, and if should have the new Open User Interface that has come
out in the latest innovation pack.  The key here though for this need is
that they have been a technical lead and have strong communication skills.

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com <hab...@addonusa.com>*

Thanks & Best Regards,

*HABEEB* | Technical Recruiter
*AddOn Technologies, Inc*