Greetings!

Please help me on this requirement with your available consultants.

Reply to *rohit.g...@idctechnologies.com* <rohit.g...@idctechnologies.com>*
only*

*Android Developer *

*Location: Atlanta, GA *

*Duration: 6 months *

Job Description:

Our client is looking for a software developer for their Mobile Development
team to help design and develop mobile applications for Android devices.

This is the perfect opportunity to take your Android development skills to
a new level, requiring a combination of sound algorithm design, performance
tuning and overall extensibility. You will be working on world-class
applications that are used by millions of consumers - running on the wide
variety of Android devices ranging from phones and tablets to consoles and
GoogleTV.

*Responsibilities: *

1. Take part in the design and development of new Android software
applications.

2. Help maintain existing Android software applications through product
enhancements, performance improvements, and increasing scalability.

3. Help refine the quality of the user experience of our Android
applications. 4. Develop and enhance skills and knowledge of the android
platform, java and software development best practices Qualifications A.

*KNOWLEDGE *

1. Undergraduate degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
required.

2. Minimum 5 years JAVA programming experience.

3. Minimum 2 year experience developing native android applications (these
will vary for junior/senior)

4. Experience in localizing internationally targeted applications.

5. Experience in HTML/JavaScript on mobile browsers 6. Experience in agile
methodologies a plus B.

*SKILLS REQUIRED *

1. Fluent in JAVA, with experience building and deploying consumer space
Android applications.

2. Experienced in JavaScript/HTML/CSS 3. Experience with JUnit preferred 4.
Knowledge of eclipse/jira/subversion preferred.

5. Strong problem solving skills. C.

*BEHAVIOR *

1. Unquestionable ethical standards.

2. Comfortable in an strongly collaborative environment.

3. Motivated to learn and expand skills.

4. High energy level and physical stamina for deadline driven projects.

5. Flexibility and adaptability to rapidly changing environment

6. Willingness to accept guidance, work collaboratively and admit limits of
knowledge and experience

Thanks,

*Rohit Goel*

IDC TECHNOLOGIES.INC