*Hi,*

*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>*

*Lead QA Analyst*

*Location: St. Paul, MN (local candidates will be given preference)*

*Duration: 6 months +*

*Rate: $50/Hr on C2C*

*EAD,GC and CITIZENS*

*Job Description: *

Our client has a large e-licensing project that needs additional QA
support.  Some experience leading/directing a team of QA analyst’s is
required for this role (does not need to have had a ‘lead’ title).

*Responsibilities include:  *

·            Requirements review

·            Compose UAT test scripts

·            Coordinate UAT testing

·            Attend project meetings

·            Contribute to project planning for QA resource needs

·            Report QA activities

·            Present test result to key stakeholders

*Required Skills: *

·        3+ years’ experience with QA in complex IT projects

·        5+ years’ experience with QA lead recommendations and decisions

·        5+ years’ experience with adapting test scripts for
multi-department on-boarding

·        5+ years’ experience with working with a diverse group of
stakeholders

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh*

*IT Recruiter*

*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*