Please route profiles to nar...@sagarsoft.com

*Title: Java RESTful Services Developer  *

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Type of contract: Contract*

*Location: Columbia, MD*

***The consultant should be able to attend a face to face interview after a
phone screen*

*Responsibilities:*

Take lead on development work to migrate existing REST services as well as
the creation of new REST services for the NAO Project.

Candidate must be skilled and have proven experience in REST service
creation.

Candidate will be part of larger team that will be migrating to a
technology stack that includes HTML5, CSS, JQuery and Backbone.js

*Required Skills:*

Strong computer science background

Advanced experience with Java OO programming

Solid understanding of RESTful Web Service principles, concepts & guidelines

Working knowledge and proven experience creating RESTful Java Web Services
using Spring and/or Jersey that communicate with back end SOA services.

Would be helpful if the candidate has a background and experience as part
of a team that developed applications using CSS, HTML5, OO JavaScript,
jQuery, AJAX, Backbone.js, Node.js & MVC Frameworks

Strong organization & communication skills

Ability to work effectively in a multi-location team environment

# of Years Required:5-7 years

*Required Education:*

BS in Computer Sciences field

Thanks & Regards,

*Naresh Keesara,*

(860) 924-5356 (direct)

nar...@sagarsoft.com

78, Eastern Blvd, Glastonbury, CT 06033

[image: Description: image001]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/talentacquisition3/>

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information.If you
are not interested in receiving our e-mails, then please click
nar...@sagarsoft.com <nar...@sagarsoft.com?subject=REMOVE> Sorry for any
inconvenience.