*.Net Developer Location: Los Angeles, CA Duration: 6+ Months*

*Interview mode: Phone then Skype*

*Essential Job Functions: **5-7 years of enterprise level C# .Net
Development experience (.Net version 4.0 or 4.5)
*SQL Server 2008/R2 experience--they will be working with HUGE data stores

oNeed to know how to work with stored procedures/database performance
improvement
*Developing web services from scratch
*Experience working on an integration project- Example: working with a
merger integrating two systems together
*They need to be able to debug their own code- The group doesn't have a QA
team so they have to be 90% accurate on their codes
*SUPER SHARP, the best of the best

Plusses:
*Industry related experience

Day to Day:
Our client is looking for a senior level C# .net developer for projects
revolving around a new system integration.

This group currently supports 20 different applications and on a day to day
basis, candidates will be working on enhancements to existing code, as well
as developing new code from scratch.

The third party vendor being integrated already has web services in place,
but our client needs to develop new web services.

This group does not have a QA team, so this position requires a very high
level of accuracy with development.

All developers should be able to test/debug the code themselves.

Additionally they have extremely large amounts of data that is stored (700
million records in 1 table and over 300 tables),

so we are looking for a candidate that also has extensive experience
working with SQL server and performance improvement with the
database/stored procedures

Thanks

Regards

Steven Olson

(Technical Recruiter)

Ennovace Inc

Ph: 214 541 9081

F: 724.264.5637

 [image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

ste...@ennovace.com

www.ennovace.com

1801 S O'connor Rd

Irving TX 75061

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intendedrecipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.Any unauthorized review,
use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
remove@ennovace.comand mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.