Great company working on one of the largest cloud service networks in the
world that work with many fortune 500 companies are looking to bring on
board a Sr. Network Engineer.

They have a huge exciting initiative to move their AWS environment to their
own private cloud.
*Current team makeup: 1 - Network Architect (reports to CIO),

1- Sr. Network Engineer, they have a fully developed NOC which handles
their 1st and 2nd level issues.
*#1 must have: Juniper Routing/ Cisco OS experience
*Firewall implementation experience
*Linux CentOS command line knowledge
*Comfortable with automation scripts (Perl/ Python) - deployment and service
*Experience with cloud/ web services - migrating from AWS
*Use of network monitoring tools: Nagios, Cacti, Graphite
*Must be a hands on engineer
*Previous experience performing enterprise deployments
*Has many homegrown tools they use internally - candidate must be open to
the steep learning curve, and use of not off the shelf products
*Ability to understand the big picture of what they are trying to accomplish
*Nice to haves: F5 load balancers, BlueCoat products, experience with Chef/
Open Stack.

Thanks
Regards
*Steven Olson*
(Technical Recruiter)

*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214 541 9081
F: 972-913-8300

ste...@ennovace.com

www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intendedrecipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.Any unauthorized review,
use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@ennovace.com and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.