Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: QA Tester (Face to face after Telephonic interview)
Location: Santa Clara, CA Duration: 6+ months*

*Responsibilities:*

*Software QA technical position, responsible for developing and
implementing test strategies and test plans for major product releases, *

*designing and developing functional and acceptance test cases based on
product requirements and specification documents.  *

Daily duties include black box software testing, analyzing and writing test
procedures, daily lab maintenance,

software and hardware integration testing, and working closely with Product
Managers, Designers,

and members of Hitachi Ltd-SD and RSD to resolve problems.

Additional duties include reviewing product requirements and design
document specifications.

This position requires an individual who is creative, team-oriented, and
results driven.

*Skills and Experiences:*

*Required:*

**A minimum of 7 years of Software Quality Assurance experience is required
*

**SAN and NAS experience *

**Experience with backup software and application data protection of
Oracle, SQL, and MS Exchange. *

**Expert in software quality and testing methodologies *

*Strong analytical and problem solving skills

*Independently developing, implementing and executing test plans

*Building and maintaining infrastructure to reproduce technical issues.
This includes installing and configuring a variety of storage, servers,
operating systems, and applications

*Experience testing user interface and verifying product functionality,
error handling, and innovative data analysis features.

**Strong Linux skills and thorough understanding of file system structures
and commands. *

*Experience preparing reports on defects and other software and hardware
issues.

**Working knowledge of DNS or LDAP and Radius. *

**Experience with scripting language such as Python or Perl *

**Administration skills with variety of Operating System (Solaris, AIX,
Linux, and Windows) *

*Experience in virtualization technologies (VMware ESX4 and vSphere) with
good understanding of virtualization concepts

*Excellent written communication skills.

*Desirable:*

*Familiarity with software and/or hardware design specification

*Examples of white papers/or best practices based on the product
functionality and integration

*Excellent team player. Provide guidance and work leadership to team member
as required.

*Ability to interact with internal and external product stakeholders
effectively.

*Experience with remote copy and in system replication software

*Experience testing in an environment with overlapping software release
cycles

*Experience with Hitachi Storage products

Education Recommendation:

Bachelor's degree in software engineering or equivalent work experience is
required

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*RATE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
F: 724.264.5637
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*