Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: CRM Business Analyst Location: Peabody, MA
Duration: 6+ months*

*Job Description:*

*The Senior Business Analyst will be in the center of our enterprise
implementation teams working with customers, project managers and
development to ensure that smoothest possible delivery of our solution, to
our largest staffing company clients.*

•Work closely with our company clients to understand their unique business
environments, processes and challenges, so that we may best configure our
software to suit their unique needs.

•Participate in kick-off meetings, requirements gathering sessions,
configuration workshops, system training, and system go-live sessions.

•Elicit and document their requirements using interviews, site visits,
requirements workshops and task and workflow analysis.

•Provide demonstrations of our software to these clients in order to
illustrate how the many different features can be setup for their
particular implementation.

•Participate in system configurations based on clients’ requirements.
Configurations will require direct database interaction, thus requiring
strong SQL skills.

•Participate in data mapping and conversion projects.

•Support and coordinate system implementations in conjunction with our
Project Managers throughout the project lifecycle (analysis/design,
testing, rollout).

•Facilitate a smooth transition to the support team for ongoing support
once the customer is live and in “production mode”.

*Desired Skills & Experience:*

*•Significant experience implementing enterprise software applications (5
years minimum) *

*- of particular interest would be experience with CRM, ERP and large
back-office software implementations as would experience with managing
projects with resource budgets in the six-to-seven-figures arena. *

*•First class written, presentation and verbal communication skills. *

Comfortable and experience in one-to-one situations, leading small
meetings, presenting to large groups of senior C-suite executives and
holding the room.

•Technically very strong with a comfort being in complex technical
environments.

•Degrees in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems highly
desirable.

•Ability to work with and influence cross functional teams.

•Working on high profile, highly visible projects.

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*RATE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
F: 724.264.5637
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*