Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: Data Analyst/ Data Modeller (EAD/GC/USC Only)
Location: Indianapolis, IN Duration: 6+ months*

*Teradata *

*-SSIS *

*-star schema*

*-snowflake schema*

*-DataMigrator*

Responsible for aggregating data from multiple sources in an efficient data
warehouse and designing enterprise-level solutions for large
multidimensional databases.

*Strong foundation in Database Development, Dimensional Database Design,
RDBMS technologies, Standard SQL, and ETL development tools. *

•Thorough understanding of the concepts of dimensional and relational
databases

•Significant experience in the design and implementation of business
intelligence databases

•Designing and planning BI solutions

•Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions

•Writing relational and multidimensional database queries

*•Design and develop SQL statements, procedures, ETL processes, and tune
query performance*

•Ensure compliance of standards and conventions in development

•Perform and execute data extradition, transformation, and loading using
ETL tools

•Work closely with members of the IT and data teams as well as other
departments to gather requirements for tasks and projects

•Operates with minimal supervision but provided with directives from
manager.

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*RATE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
F: 724.264.5637
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*