*Dear Folks;*

Please share good resource for below mention position;

*Please share resume at **neetu.nar...@idctechnologies.com
<neetu.nar...@idctechnologies.com>*

Hi,

*Position:  Oracle Sales and Marketing BA*

*Location:  Portage MI  *

*Duration:  18 Months             *

*Start Date:  5/19/2014 *

*Interview: Phone than Skype*

*Summary of Position*

Our client is deploying Oracle E-Business Suite R12 to different divisions
and in conjunction a Business Intelligence (BI) platform is being deployed
to support reporting and analytics. The BI platform technology stack
includes Informatica Powercenter, Oracle RDBMS R12 and Cognos 10. For this
project we are looking for a Senior Sales and Marketing Business Analyst
(Sr. BA).

*Responsibilties:*

The BO Business Analyst partners with users and Oracle EBS consultants to:
• document requirements (run workshops with users)
• design and specify the (modifications to the) target data warehouse data
model
• design and specify required BI reports
• support the BI Technical team in the development of data warehouse and
reports
• participate in small scale and simple report development
• write test scripts and perform testing
• reconcile data warehouse data and reports data with source systems
(Oracle EBS R12)
• lead integration and user acceptance test cycles
• train users and provide post go-live support

*Key Requirements:*

·         3-5 years in as a business analyst preferably in the Business
Intelligence

·         Comprehensive knowledge of Customer to Sales Organization
Attribution Concepts and data warehouse/business intelligence solutions for
Sales Hierarchy reporting

·         Experience with Type 2 dimensional modeling and reporting
concepts of Type 2 dimensions

·         Hands-on in writing SQL for testing and validation

·         Able to work independently

·         Good communications skill to interact with users at all levels of
the organization

·         Experience with Cognos 8, 10 or an equivalent tool,  Experience
in international / medical device companies, Experience in change
management,  Experience in project management ARE A PLUS.

 *Thanks and Regards*

*Neetu Narwal*

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES.INC*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*Direct: 408-457-9381 Ext: 2010  I Email: neetu.nar...@idctechnologies.com
<neetu.nar...@idctechnologies.com>*

* | G Talk: neetu.techw...@gmail.com <neetu.techw...@gmail.com> | Web: *
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*CMM LEVEL 3 Company*

*ISO 9001-2008 Certified *

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from

MP Please consider the environment before printing this email.