*Hello,*

*Kindly let me know if you have anyone available for the below position.*

*Please share resume at **neetu.nar...@idctechnologies.com
<neetu.nar...@idctechnologies.com>*

*DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT*

*Hi,*

*Title: Web Services Developer*

*Location: Pasadena, CA*

*Duration : 6+ months*

*Interview: Phone than SKYPE*

*Must have excellent Communication Skills!!*

*Please only send me candidates with* *E-Commerce background!!*

*TOP 3 SKILLS*

*Again, the main keywords are Java, RESTful web services and Spring
Framework*.

*Job Description: E-Commerce Web Application Developer* – This Java role
primary builds web applications that *consume *RESTful web services. A
developer in this role may also support *expanding and enhancing *our
RESTful web services platform.

*E-Commerce Web Service Developer* – A developer in this role would focus
on *expanding and enhancing *our core RESTful web services platform, and
also provide support to the Web Application Developers.

*The role I'm looking for specifically is the Web Service Developer.*

It's important to note that the developer would be joining an established
team to build out applications and services following an established
approach and architecture. We need people with strong skills who can hit
the ground running, yet collaborate with the larger team under leadership
and not be a one-man show.

Usually, each developer on the team supports a specific project in our
project slate and has essentially sole ownership of delivering requirements
for that specific project. For example, we have a project to redesign the
checkout flow in mobile website, which will launch in September. This
developer would be the sole developer delivering the changes to our web
services to support the new checkout requirements, working in tandem with
the assigned Web Application Developer who will build the web application
that consumes those services.

Thanks and Regards

*Neetu Narwal*
Technical Recuriter
* IDC Technologies Inc.* • 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas,
CA, USA, 95035
* Phone*: 408-457-9381 • *Ext.*: 4032 • *Fax*: 408-608-6088 • *Email*:
neetu.nar...@idctechnologies.com

*Gtalk: *neetu.techw...@gmail.com

CMM Level 3 Company • ISO Certified • BBB Accredited Business • 16th Best
Company (2013) in Silicon Valley

*NOTE: This mail has been sent through Google Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your Email ID from that
specific Google Group.*